How to Prepare Award-winning Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot brown sugar balsamic glazed pork tenderloin recipe. You can cook crockpot brown sugar balsamic glazed pork tenderloin using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin:
- Use 2 lb of pork tenderloin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic clove (crushed).
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1/4 cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin:
- Mix together the sage, salt, pepper, and garlic. Rub over tenderloin. Place 1/2 cup of water in slow cooker, place tenderloin in slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- In a small saucepan combine brown sugar, cornstarch, balsamic vinegar, water, and soy sauce. Heat over medium heat stirring constantly until thickened, approximately 5 minutes..
- Brush tenderloin with glaze 2 or 3 times during the last hour of cooking. For a more caramelized crust: remove from crockpot and place on aluminum foil lined baking sheet, glaze and set under broiler for 1 to 2 minutes until caramelized. Repeat two or three more times until desired crust is achieved..
- Serve with remaining glaze on side..
If you find this Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.