Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for CLASSIC Stuffed Shells recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect CLASSIC Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CLASSIC Stuffed Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to start as any. Accomplish this for your house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to classic stuffed shells recipe. To cook classic stuffed shells you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook CLASSIC Stuffed Shells:
- Get 1 box of jumbo Shells.
- Get 1 can of 8 oz. Tomato sauce.
- Provide 32 oz of Part skim Ricotta Cheese.
- Use 2 cup of shredded Motzzarerlla.
- Provide 1 cup of Parmesan cheese (or a mix).
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each, salt, pepper.
- You need 1 large of jar Spaghetti Sauce.
Steps to make CLASSIC Stuffed Shells:
- Spread Tomato sauce in large baking dish,or 2 smaller pans. This makes 35 shells..
- Microwave a large bowl of water till boiling..
- Add raw shells and microwave 12 minutes..
- Drain shells & rinse in cold water. Set aside..
- In same bowl mix rest of ingredients except sauce. Mix WELL..
- Using a spoon stuff shells with cheese mixture (about 2 Tbls.) each..
- Place in sauced pan. Repeat..
- Sprinkle with Spagetti Sauce..
- Bake 350° for 40 mins. Until hot and bubbly..
- Let cool 15 min. Serve with garlic bread..
If you find this CLASSIC Stuffed Shells recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.