Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Southern Smoked Brisket recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Smoked Brisket recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Smoked Brisket recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southern smoked brisket recipe. You can have southern smoked brisket using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southern Smoked Brisket:
- Take of Brisket.
- Take of Large multi rack smoker.
- Use of Garlic Salt – evenly coat meat both side.
- You need of Sea Salt – evenly coat.
- Get of white pepper – evenly coat.
- Provide of worcestershire sauce – even coat.
- Take of Caraway Seeds – even coat.
- Prepare of thyme – even coat.
- Use of basil – even coat.
- Use of onion – sliced.
- Get of Honey – even coat.
- Use of of the 30 BEERS.
- Take of Dr. Pepper.
- Get of meat injector.
- Get of Red oak.
- Use of Pecan Wood.
- Use of Pack of BEERS & some good friends, a couple neighbors, the dude walking by the house.
Steps to make Southern Smoked Brisket:
- Cut brisket in half only if you have to. I had to..
- Add all ingredients, cover and let rest for 24 hours. Use the meat injector and inject Dr. Pepper into the Brisket..
- After marinating for 24 hours, make sure your smoker is up to temp. 275°, but no more then 300°.
- You will be smoking this Brisket for 12+ hours. Start cooking your Brisket @ 7 am so you can eat by 7 pm..
- Save the juice from your marinade to pour over your Brisket. Once you have used up the juice, use BEER..
- My smokers smoke stack was in the top middle. I could pour the juice right down the stack on the meat. The steam would come up and I would shut the smoke stack off, trapping everything. With this type of smoker, you do not lose your heat. You want to maintain 275°-300°..
- After 12+ hours of smoking, make sure the core of the meat is at 160° or above..
- Eat and be Fat & Happy.
If you find this Southern Smoked Brisket recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.