Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe. You can cook easy chicken enchiladas (non-traditional) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional):
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- Get of cumin powder.
- Use of garlic crushed.
- Prepare of bbq spice.
- Use of red capsicum.
- Prepare of tomato pasta sauce.
- Use of soft corn tortillas.
- Use of shredded Pizza cheeses.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Provide of For Garnish: cilantro, chopped scallion, sour cream, jalapeño and chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Serve with Spanish rice and beans.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional):
- Pre heat oven 200C Sprinkle chicken with cumin, garlic spices, and salt to marinate. Put chicken on a baking tray and bake for 15 -20mins (till cooked through) allow to cool..
- Pull chicken breasts apart by hand into shredded strips. Spoon approx 1/4 cup chicken mixture in each tortilla and roll into cigar shape. Place enchiladas snuggled together with on baking tray, then top enchilada with tomato sauce and cheese. Bake for 15 minutes on high (200g) until cheese melts..
- Garnish with cilantro, scallion, sour cream and chopped tomatoes. Best serve with Spanish rice and beans..
If you find this Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.