Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked brie bites recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked brie bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked brie bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked brie bites recipe. To make baked brie bites you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked brie bites:
- Use 1 package of cinnamon raisin mochi and.
- You need 3 – 4 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of small wheel of brie.
- Provide 20 of apricots.
- Use 1/4 – 1/2 Cup of water.
- Use 1 of lemon , zested.
Instructions to make Baked brie bites:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut mochi into 1” bites (16 squares) and then cut each square into thirds lengthwise to create thin cracker like squares.
- Grease cookie sheet with olive oil then brush each side of mochi “cracker” with olive oil and then place on cookie sheet, leaving room on each side.continue with rest of mochi. cook in oven for 7-8 minutes or until golden. remove from oven and set aside.
- Reduce oven head to 375 degrees.
- To make apricot preserves, place chopped apricots in a small saucepan + add water, making sure to not cover the apricots, but get close to doing so. add in lemon zest..
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until water begins to absorb and apricots get soft. add more water if necessary. cook for 10 minutes or until mixture becomes preserve-like.
- Begin to cut off small pieces of the brie and place on the cooked mochi. then spoon the apricot preserves on top of the brie. when all the mochis have been dressed, place in oven for 5 minutes or until brie begins to melt. remove + serve.
Yes indeed, the gang's all here! But there's not a knife or cracker in sight because the classic Brie appetizer is getting a fork-free makeover thanks to Baked Brie Bites with Jam. The perfectly portable puff pastry pockets are the ultimate share-if-you-dare appetizer. Place a cube of brie in each phyllo tart. Lay a sheet of pastry over the jam, then pinch each bite to seal everything up inside.
If you find this Baked brie bites recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.