Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bacon Jalapeno Penne and Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Jalapeno Penne and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Jalapeno Penne and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those take out places. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Everyone likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for maintaining your health. A thing you really should try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon jalapeno penne and cheese recipe. To make bacon jalapeno penne and cheese you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Jalapeno Penne and Cheese:
- Prepare of uncooked Penne pasta.
- Provide of butter or vegetable oil.
- Use of all-purpose flour.
- You need of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Use of ground mustard.
- Provide of paprika.
- Provide of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Take of jalapeno pepper -chopped finely no seeds.
- Take of milk or half and half or cream:).
- Use of cheddar cheese- shredded (about 1 1/2 cups).
- You need of Parmesan cheese- grated.
- Get of cream cheese.
- You need of Thick cut- Hickory smoked bacon- cooked and chopped.
- Provide of cheddar cheese- shredded about a 1/2 cup for topping.
Instructions to make Bacon Jalapeno Penne and Cheese:
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350º F..
- 2. Cook Penne pasta per the package directions..
- 3. Melt the butter in 3 or 4 quart saucepan over low heat. Stir in flour, salt, black pepper, ground mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and paprika and jalapeno..
- 4. Cook over medium low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbling..
- 5. Slowly while stirring add the milk. Bring to a boiling and turn down to a simmer stirring constantly..
- 6. Add the 6 ounces of cheddar, all the Parmesan and cream cheese and stir until the cheese is melted. Taste to adjust seasonings if needed before mixing..
- 7. Gently stir in the, bacon and Penne pasta into cheese sauce. Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle the remaining 2 oz. of cheddar on top..
- 8. Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned to your liking..
All that creamy and sharp cheese wrapped up in bacon and jalapeños…that's some kind of cheeseball. cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chopped walnuts, fresh jalapeño peppers. Mac and cheese is the ultimate comfort food. This version contains all the components of a jalapeno popper- bacon, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and of course Penne, macaroni, and shells are other good choices. You want to cook your pasta just until al dente. It will cook a little more in the oven.
If you find this Bacon Jalapeno Penne and Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.