Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that tough. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs benedict casserole recipe. You can have eggs benedict casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggs Benedict Casserole:
- You need 6 oz of Canadian bacon or ham, chopped.
- Provide 3 of English muffins, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Get 1 cup of 2% milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Take of hollandaise sauce.
- You need 4 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Use 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
Instructions to make Eggs Benedict Casserole:
- Place half ham in bottom of a greased 8X8 baking pan, top with English muffins, followed by remaining ham..
- Whisk eggs, milk, and onion powder in large bowl. Pour over top of ham and muffins. Refrigerate overnight. (I made this at 9am, refrigerated till 3pm, and served for dinner-turned out great).
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove casserole from fridge while preheating. Sprinkle top with paprika. Bake, covered, for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer..
- In top of double boiler, or metal bowl over simmering water, whisk all hollandaise ingredients but butter constantly, until 160°F, or thick enough to Coat metal spoon..
- Turn off heat. Very slowly whisk in melted butter. Serve sauce with casserole immediately..
- Source: Taste of Home magazine 2013 Sandie Heindel of Liberty, MO.
If you find this Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.