Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Al Pastor recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Al Pastor recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Al Pastor recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that hard. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker al pastor recipe. You can cook slow cooker al pastor using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Al Pastor:
- Provide 5 lb of pork loin roast.
- Provide 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 3 of dried ancho chiles.
- You need 6 of dried Morita or chipotle chiles.
- Prepare 8 large of garlic cloves whole.
- Take 1 can of sliced pineapple in juice.
- Get tsp of Chipotle powder.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Al Pastor:
- Layer in a crock pot the sliced onion, garlic, chiles, & 1/2 the can of pineapple on the bottom including the juice.
- Season pork generously with salt and pepper and place on top of onion mixture. Top pork with remaining pineapple slices and chipotle powder.
- Cook on high for 4 hours. Remove meat & pineapple set aside. Blend up remaining ingredients in the crock pot. Then add pork and pineapple back to pot . Stir to combine and adjust seasoning if necessary.
These flavorful slow cooker tacos al pastor are tender, delicious, and perfect for an amazing dinner at home. Because I don't have a vertical rotisserie at my house, I make it in the slow cooker. You don't get that char that's typical in the traditional al pastor meat, but you sure get flavor-packed. Generously season pork shoulder on all sides with salt and pepper. Place the pineapples in the bottom of the slow cooker in one layer then add the jalapeños and garlic.
If you find this Slow Cooker Al Pastor recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply