Nacho Chicken Casserole.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, nacho chicken casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nacho Chicken Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Nacho Chicken Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook nacho chicken casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho Chicken Casserole:
- Prepare of Cooked diced, chicken, rotisserie chicken, or shredded chicken( the night before I'm making this I cook 2 chicken breasts in one can of enchilada sauce in the crock pot on low for 6 hrs it shreds perfectly).
- Get of (15 oz.) pinto beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- Get of (10 3/4 oz.) nacho cheese soup.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- Make ready of Lettuce, tomato and sour cream.
- Get of Tortilla chips.
Steps to make Nacho Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl mix chicken, beans, salsa and soup. Spoon evenly into greased 8 inch square baking dish. sprinkle with shredded cheese..
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 to 40 minutes. uncover dish bake 5 to 8 minutes longer..
- Arrange tortilla chips on plate. Top with mixture. Add lettuce, tomato, and sour cream if desired.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food nacho chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!