Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef steaks #cookpadramadan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef steaks #cookpadramadan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steaks #cookpadramadan recipe. You can cook beef steaks #cookpadramadan using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef steaks #cookpadramadan:
- Provide of Beef steak pieces 8(cut into 1 r 2 inches thick).
- Prepare of Carrots,peas,potatos(r any veg u like) as req.
- Take of For marination:.
- Take 5 tbsp of sirka.
- Use 5 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Crushed black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of For white sauce:.
- Take 1 cup of fresh milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream.
- Get 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Chedder cheese as req optional.
Steps to make Beef steaks #cookpadramadan:
- Subse phele steaks ko marinate kar k 4/5 hours ya whole night k liye chor dein..
- Pan me oil dalien r medium flame pe 20/30 mins dono sides ko cook kar lein..
- Cook karte hue steaks ko press na karen warna juices waste hojayenge..
- Veges ko halka sa boil kar lein.ab ek pan me 1 tbsp butter dalien boiled veges sakt,soya sauce,chilli sauce r red chilli flakes dal k mix karen ready hain..
- White sauce k liye pan me butter dalien r maida dal k halka sa roast kar lein.phir whisk chalte hue milk add karen koi lumps na rahen ab spices r salt dal k mix karen thora thick hojaye to last me cream r cheese dal k mix karen ready hain..
- Serveing plate me steaks,veges rakhien steak pe white sauce dalien r serve karen..
To begin, pat the steak dry with paper towels. (Any moisture on the exterior of the steak must first evaporate before the meat begins to brown.) Season the steaks generously on both sides with salt and pepper; the seasoning will stick to the surface and help create a delicious crust. Ideal steaks: boneless rib eye / scotch fillet, porterhouse / New York, T-bone. Grade: takes high quality steak over the top amazing, really elevates economical steak. Beef Steak Marinade Steaks are like wine – the more you spend, the better they are. Juicier, more flavour, more tender, no random bits of sinew throughout.
If you find this Beef steaks #cookpadramadan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.