Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Eggs Benedict recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggs Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggs Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs benedict recipe. To make eggs benedict you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggs Benedict:
- Prepare of The hollandaise.
- Prepare 2 of x egg yolks.
- Get 125 g of x unsalted butter.
- Get 1 of x dessert spoon of white wine vinegar or lemon juice.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of The rest.
- You need 2 of x English breakfast muffins.
- Prepare 4 of x Eggs.
- Provide 4 of x thin slices of your best ham (or bacon).
Steps to make Eggs Benedict:
- Separate the 2 egg yolks and place in a glass or stainless steel bowl over hot water (not boiling) it is really important that the water is barely simmering and that the water is not in contact with the bottom of the bowl. Whisk constantly util it has thickened to a sabayon..
- The sabayon is ready when it coat's the back of a spoon, now place a tea towel on your work surface and use the same pan that you had the hot water in on top (minus the water) this will make a firm base to sit the bowl in when you add the butter. Melt the butter next on a low heat and do not let it brown, it doesn't have to be boiling when you add it to the eggs..
- Half your muffins and toast them, sit your bowl back in the pan secured with a tea towel and whisk constantly again while you add the melted butte in a very slow trickle. If you add the butter too quickly the mixture will split (I will share a recipe soon on how to recover a split mayonnaise) in the 3rd image you can see the milk solids separated in the bottom of your pan, you can add these or leave them depending on how thick your hollandaise is (they will make it thinner).
- Taste and season the hollandaise, I transferred mine into a small bowl. Then I put the pan back on the stove with at least 6 inches of water to boil, then pre open the eggs for poaching, I put mine into a tiny bowl or a tea cup, this means you know if the yolk is not broken and it makes it easier to tip into the boiling water..
- To poach the eggs have the water just simmering (not boiling) lower the bowl right to the surface and roll it in, you can do 2 or 4 eggs at the same time. Let the eggs have 30 seconds or so for the egg white to start setting then stir the water VERY gently in 1 direction so the eggs rotate around in the pan, this stops them from looking like fried eggs. It should take 2 to 3 minutes to poach a medium egg, test by lifting one out and pressing your finger against it, it should be semi firm..
- When your happy with your eggs transfer them onto a plate with some kitchen paper to absorb excess water, lay the ham on the toasted muffin followed by egg and season. Spoon as much hollandaise as you want over the eggs..
- The food blogger in me cannot resist adding some greenery in the form of parsley but it really doesn't need it, I was really happy with the dish the eggs were perfect for me, if you like yours more or less add or subtract 30 seconds. This didn't last long and I hope you enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4VcoZBngUY&t=540s.
If you find this Eggs Benedict recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.