Soft Tomato French Bread. This tomato bread recipe was created to accompany my chuck roast dinners. The moist insides and tasty tomato flavor also make this bread a perfect accompaniment to any pasta dinner, such as spaghetti or lasagna. Toasted and topped with butter, it is a delicious bread to go with any omelet or egg breakfast.
Just serve it with a bottle of your favorite white wine and you have a perfect date night dinner! Add the dry ingredients; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, soft tomato french bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This tomato bread recipe was created to accompany my chuck roast dinners. The moist insides and tasty tomato flavor also make this bread a perfect accompaniment to any pasta dinner, such as spaghetti or lasagna. Toasted and topped with butter, it is a delicious bread to go with any omelet or egg breakfast.
Soft Tomato French Bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Soft Tomato French Bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have soft tomato french bread using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Tomato French Bread:
- Get 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 5 grams of Butter.
- Take 5 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 5 grams of Salt.
- Make ready 10 grams of Skim milk powder.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Get 110 grams of Canned diced tomatoes.
- Get 50 grams of Water.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Pepper, basil (optional).
Or, use it to prepare other delicacies like Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart French Bread, Tomato Cheese Roll and Zucchini Toast. Homemade Soft French Bread recipe – How to make Homemade Soft French Bread. Tags Italian Breads French Starters French Breads Advanced Recipes Bread Snack Baked Savoury Baked. Yep- PBJs on French bread is what's for lunch around here.
Instructions to make Soft Tomato French Bread:
- Measure out all the ingredients. Measure the the canned tomatoes by adding just enough juice to the tomato solids to cover. Add the water to the tomato, and heat until warm to the touch if it's a cold day..
- Put the dry yeast in the yeast compartment of your bread machine. Put the other ingredients in the main part, and let the machine handle the dough until the end of the 1st rising..
- After the 1st rise has finished, deflate the dough lightly, divide and round off each portion. Place the dough balls seam side down, cover with plastic wrap and a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, and leave to rest for 20 minutes..
- After the dough has rested, roll out each portion into a rectangle..
- Fold in the top and bottom edges..
- Fold in half again, form into a slug shape, and pinch the seams closed securely..
- Line up the dough seam side down on a paper-lined baking sheet, and leave to rise (2nd rising). Using the oven's "bread-rising" function, it takes about 25 minutes at 40°C..
- When the 2nd rising is complet, slash the tops and mist with plenty of water..
- Bake in a 210°C oven for 20 minutes, and the bread is done. I doubled the recipe here..
- This is the canned diced tomato brand I use. It has a bit of spice mixed in, so I only used 3 g of salt..
- Another tomato bread of mine is. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148253-chock-full-of-lycopene-tomato-bread.
Of course it makes a perfect companion for any soup or salad, and also makes great garlic bread. You really can't go wrong with homemade soft French bread. My favorite part about French bread in general is the soft, yummy inside. I have never been a big fan of. A fantastic easy and quick homemade French bread that can be made soft or crusty, into loaves or hard rolls, a recipe the whole family will love.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food soft tomato french bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!