Cheesy Tater Casserole.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cheesy tater casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Tater Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cheesy Tater Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy tater casserole using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Tater Casserole:
- Make ready 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 6 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chives.
- Make ready 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of basil.
- Get 1 can of campbells cheddar cheese soup.
- Make ready 1/4 packages of velveeta sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 cup of whole milk.
- Take 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Get 2 tsp of your favorite season salt (i used a prime rib season salt).
- Take 1/2 lb of tillamook mild cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1 packages of tater tots.
Instructions to make Cheesy Tater Casserole:
- Cut bacon into bit size pieces and brown.
- Remove bacon from pan but leave grease.
- Toss in chopped onion and brown for 4-5 minutes, then add ground beef..
- Add seasoning salt, basil & oregano to ground beef mixture.
- Brown meat and seasonings until ground beef has nice crisp edges (keep setting on burner at 5 or 6).
- Mix 2 cups milk and cheddar cheese soup in a sauce pan and set burner at 5..
- Chop Velveeta sharp cheddar cheese into small cubes and add to milk and soup mixture. When a creamy sauce has developed and all cheese is mixed in pull from burner..
- Mix the beef mixture and cheese sauce together (if beef has too much grease in it drain it first).
- Spread mixture in bottom of 5×9 nonstick pan.
- Shread Tillamook mild cheddar cheese if it wasn't bought already shread..
- Sprinkle a little shreaded cheese to top of mixture in pan.
- Add an even layer of tater tots to top of mixture in 5×9 and salt and pepper them to your liking.
- Sprinkle the rest of the Tillamook cheese on top then evenly spread bacon and chives.
- Bake at 400 until top looks golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cheesy tater casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!