Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Honey Brown Sugar Pulled Pork (crockpot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Brown Sugar Pulled Pork (crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Brown Sugar Pulled Pork (crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey brown sugar pulled pork (crockpot) recipe. To make honey brown sugar pulled pork (crockpot) you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey Brown Sugar Pulled Pork (crockpot):
- Use 4 lb of boneless pork loin roast.
- Take 2 cup of brown sugar bbq sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of honey.
- Provide 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Get 2 can of cola; vanilla coke is especially yummy.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Use 1 of small onion.
Instructions to make Honey Brown Sugar Pulled Pork (crockpot):
- Pour half of cola in crockpot, add roast. sprinkle with garlic salt and add onion, cut in half.
- In medium bowl, mix all other ingredients and pour over roast.
- Cover. cook on low approximately 4 hours.
- Remove meat and shred with two forks. return to slow cooker and cover..
- Switch to high and cook approximately 1 hour, til hot and bubbly. if sauce is too thin for your liking, you can add a little cornstarch to thicken or reduce in saucepan..
- Serve on rolls or over mashed potatoes. enjoy!.
If you find this Honey Brown Sugar Pulled Pork (crockpot) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply