Oven Roasted Asparagus.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, oven roasted asparagus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Roasted Asparagus is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Oven Roasted Asparagus is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have oven roasted asparagus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Roasted Asparagus:
- Get 1 bunch of Asparagus Spears.
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of Minced Garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ground Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Steps to make Oven Roasted Asparagus:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese, Garlic, Salt and Pepper. Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer..
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. Sprinkle with lemon juice before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food oven roasted asparagus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!