Bread Crust French Toast. DIRECTIONS Prep: Cut bread crust into small cubes In a bowl add milk, beaten egg, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon and mix. They're sturdy: Both French toast and bread pudding require a soak in an egg and milk mixture to create the custardy final product. Think of a French bread as your wild-card choice.
Alternative names and variants include "eggy bread", "Bombay toast", "German toast", "gypsy toast". Use any bread for this French Toast recipe! You know when you feel like making something grand-ish for a weekend breakfast and but you're too bleary to tackle Eggs Benedict?
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bread crust french toast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
DIRECTIONS Prep: Cut bread crust into small cubes In a bowl add milk, beaten egg, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon and mix. They're sturdy: Both French toast and bread pudding require a soak in an egg and milk mixture to create the custardy final product. Think of a French bread as your wild-card choice.
Bread Crust French Toast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bread Crust French Toast is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bread crust french toast using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Crust French Toast:
- Take 1 of from 4 slices of toast Bread crusts.
- Take 1 of Whole egg.
- Take 50 ml of Milk (soy milk).
- Get 1 of Raisins (or dried fruits).
- Take 1 of Butter.
Sure enough, the French toast was insanely good! The crispy buttery edges, creamy custardy inside, and all the delicious topping made the fried bread the most irresistible. The recommended bread is a loaf of French baguette with a hard crust around the white soft bread. At its core French toast is a peasant dish.
Instructions to make Bread Crust French Toast:
- The recipe is for 4 slices of bread worth of crusts, but if the bread has hardened, you can use the entire slice!.
- Dice into cubes like this..
- Add egg and milk, and mix well. Set aside for about 10 minutes to let the crusts absorb the egg mixture well..
- While the bread is macerating, chop dried fruits into small bite-sized pieces! Chunky jam might also work, but I definitely recommend adding dried fruit..
- Mix everything together! Leave the bread alone, until the mixture is soaked up and makes the crusts moist!.
- I wanted it to look square like a slice of toast, so I used a frying pan for Japanese-style omelets..
- Heat slowly over low heat, cooking each side for 5 minutes. Cover the pan if possible!.
- Heat both sides until golden brown, and serve! Enjoy with your favorite syrup or honey!!.
When every cent of your food budget counts, not a single scrap can be wasted, even those errant scraps of French toast has become a dish that requires planning, and for most people, using whatever leftover bread you have on hand is not good enough. Cinnamon French toast , Brioche French toast , stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato. Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides. Serve with Easy Spiced Syrup (recipe follows), if. Top with maple syrup, fresh berries, or bananas sautéed with a bit of butter and cinnamon.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bread crust french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!