Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Breakfast Pizzas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Pizzas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Pizzas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, of course. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast pizzas recipe. To make breakfast pizzas you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Pizzas:
- Prepare 4 of english muffins split and toasted and lightly buttered.
- Get 7 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of cream or milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 8 slice of crispy cooked bacon.
- Take 1 cup of shredded mixed cheeses I used a mix of parmesan, romano,pepperjack and cheddar but any cheese you like will work.
Steps to make Breakfast Pizzas:
- Preheat oven to 450 Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine well.
- In a large skillet heat either a bit of butter or oil to prevent egg from sticking, add eggs and cook on low heat until just set..
- Have english muffins cut side up on prepared baking sheet. Divide eggs evenly on top of muffin halfs, top with cheese than divide bacon evenly on top cheese.
- Bake about 5 minutes just until cheese melts..
- You can use any topping you like in addition to or instead of bacon such as ham or cooked sausage or any sauteed vegs..
If you find this Breakfast Pizzas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.