Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe. To make navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas:
- Use of mission tortilla (I've noticed they do not break apart as easy).
- Provide of salsa verde.
- You need of sour cream we use Daisy.
- Take of tomato.
- Take of onion.
- Prepare of chicken flavored bouillon cube we use knorr.
- Take of lemons or limes.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Get of chicken breast boiled and shredded.
- Take of Mexican style shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas:
- preheat oven to 350.
- Boil the 2 large chicken breast and shred to small pieces.
- Dice tomatoes and onions mix together in a bowl and set aside if you want the enchiladas spicy add some jalapenos.
- In a saucepan add the tablespoon of oil and heat at medium temperature, sautee onions tomatoes and optional jalapenos until the onions are transparent, add the chicken bouillon crush bouillon and mix until well blended turn off stove cut the 2 lemons or limes and squeeze into the chicken mixture and stir.
- For the sour cream sauce in a large bowl put about a half of cup of sour cream and other half of salsa verde whisk until well blended you can add more sour cream or salsa verde to desired thickness.
- Heat up tortillas I put about 4 tortillas wrapped in a napkin and nuke for 30 seconds add the chicken mixture and roll up tortillas, repeat until no more chicken mixture remains.
- spread sour cream sauce over the rolled up enchiladas make sure it's fully covered in sauce if you need more repeat step 5.
- drown the enchiladas with shredded cheese and bake in the oven for 30 min.
Sour cream chicken enchiladas are a creamy, tangy, and cheesy North Texan Tex-Mex dish. The sour cream enchiladas were stuffed with shredded chicken that had been spiced with generous amounts of salt and black pepper, a simple blend that still had flavor. Growing up in Texas, authentic chicken enchiladas were one of my favorite meals. Boil chicken in a large pot. While boiling, chop onion, jalapenos, and.
If you find this Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.