Homemade Hamburger Helper – Taco Pasta. Similar to Hamburger Helper but so much more. This easy homemade Hamburger Helper recipe has ground beef, macaroni, and a flavorful cheesy cheddar sauce that kids and adults will love! When I was little, my mom made everything from scratch.
Ingredients in this homemade hamburger helper recipe. Pasta: I love cavatappi noodles, but really almost any small pasta would work. Elbow macaroni is another great choice.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, homemade hamburger helper – taco pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Similar to Hamburger Helper but so much more. This easy homemade Hamburger Helper recipe has ground beef, macaroni, and a flavorful cheesy cheddar sauce that kids and adults will love! When I was little, my mom made everything from scratch.
Homemade Hamburger Helper – Taco Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Homemade Hamburger Helper – Taco Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade hamburger helper – taco pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Hamburger Helper – Taco Pasta:
- Make ready 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Get 1/2 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Take 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Get 2 cups of small uncooked pasta.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of each chili powder, ground cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of each salt, paprika, smoked paprika.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of pepper, garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Ground beef: Or sub ground turkey, ground chicken, ground sausage, etc. to change up the flavor or make this a little. This Cheeseburger Casserole is a homemade Hamburger Helper recipe. It's cheesy, beefy, saucy and absolutely fabulous. "It's beefy, cheesy and saucy – Hamburger Helper tastes like cheeseburgers in pasta form!" Cheeseburger Casserole. The first time I published this.
Steps to make Homemade Hamburger Helper – Taco Pasta:
- Start out by heating the oil in a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid over medium heat. Add the onion and cook about 3-4 minutes. Then add the ground beef and cook until browned through, breaking it up as you go. Drain out any excess fat, if needed. Then add the pasta and milk to the skillet.
- Using a tbsp. of the water you have measured, mix it and the cornstarch together in a small separate bowl to form a slurry. Add the rest of the water to the skillet along with the seasonings and the cornstarch slurry. Stir it all together and wait for it to come to a boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, reduce the heat to low and cover with the lid. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 10-12 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the cheese until it's incorporated in. Place the lid back on and let it sit for 5 or so minutes before serving..
Hamburger Helper is one of those nostalgic meals that the whole family loves. But the boxed version you grew up eating is full of preservatives and A simmer will cook the pasta without burning the meat. If you increase the heat on the stovetop to bring the liquid to a boil, don't forget to decrease it to low or. Healthier homemade hamburger helper recipes are made from scratch with wholesome ingredients. I have to admit that during my college years, Hamburger Helper saved my life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food homemade hamburger helper – taco pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!