Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla. Replay "Breakfast Quesadillas Are The Better And Easier Alternative to Breakfast Burritos!" Up Next. Divide scrambled eggs between two tortillas. Top each with cheese and avocado slides.
No wonder why these quesadillas are giant because how else do you think we could pack all these tasty ingredients one dish? You can add whatever you love, veggies, meat, cheese, chicken, fajita meat. This makes a perfect snack or meal.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, poisonhoney's loaded breakfast quesadilla. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Replay "Breakfast Quesadillas Are The Better And Easier Alternative to Breakfast Burritos!" Up Next. Divide scrambled eggs between two tortillas. Top each with cheese and avocado slides.
Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook poisonhoney's loaded breakfast quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla:
- Prepare 2 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 small of red onion.
- Get 2 slice of everroast chicken ham.
- Take 3 slice of pepperoni cut in thin slices.
- Get 1 slice of tomato cut in pieces.
- Make ready 2 slice of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pizza blend cheese.
- Get 2 1/2 dash of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pinch of adobo.
- Make ready 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Take 15 piece of tater tots.
- Take 1 pinch of chopped parsley.
Treat yourself to one of these Twisted loaded cheesy quesadillas. I added a lot of sriracha after I finished recording. My phone fell down midway but, as with all things, you pick it back up and keep going. Ham and Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas – I found that they reminded me of fast food Honey Sesame Chicken is a delicious weeknight dinner.
Instructions to make Poisonhoney's Loaded Breakfast Quesadilla:
- Cut the chicken ham in slices. Heat the oil in a medium pan and saute the onions until tender. Add the ham, pepperoni and tomato..
- Scramble the eggs with the onions, ham, pepperoni and tomato..
- Fry the tater tots in another pan and as soon as they are ready add them to the scrambled egg and mix them..
- Season the scrambled egg mixture with the adobo, black pepper and the red pepper flakes..
- In another pan over medium heat put a tortilla with a slice of provolone cheese add a little of the scrambled eggs top it with the pizza blend cheese and close the tortilla. Until toasty and golden brown. Garnish with the chopped parsley..
Italian Sausage Quesadillas – loaded with hot Italian sausage, roasted red peppers, mozzarella cheese, and more! These loaded breakfast quesadillas are just what my kids need to get them going for the day. I probably don't need to include a step-by-step recipe-who doesn't know how to make a quesadilla? So I've included a quick recipe and variations of savory and sweet breakfast quesadillas that we've. A nice change from the usual, sandwich those scrambled eggs between flour tortillas along with some cheese and ham or bacon, and you have a great breakfast quesadilla.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food poisonhoney's loaded breakfast quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!