Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to alfredo chicken and broccoli stuffed shells recipe. You can cook alfredo chicken and broccoli stuffed shells using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells:
- Provide of Alfredo sauce (I like to make mine).
- Use of chicken breasts (cooked & shredded).
- Provide of Brocolli (cooked & chopped).
- Get of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of jumbo shells (cook as directed).
- Take of spaghetti sauce (if you want).
Instructions to make Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells:
- Pre heat the over to 350°F..
- Boil chicken until cooked all the way through set aside and allow to cool and then shred it..
- Mix everything in a bowl other than the spaghetti sauce and shells..
- Put the spaghetti sauce in the bottom of your baking dish..
- Stuff cooked shells with mixture and line your baking dish..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes or so, until heated throughout..
- Tip: if you have a small ice cream scoop makes it easy to fill shells..
If you find this Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.