Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My pisto chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My pisto chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my pisto chutney recipe. You can have my pisto chutney using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook My pisto chutney:
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of chopped peppers.
- Get 1 of chopped courgette/zucchini.
- Use 1/2 kg of tomatoes peeled cored and chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 3/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Get 1 cup of light brown sugar.
Instructions to make My pisto chutney:
- Blanch tomatoes to peel.
- Chop onion.
- Chop courgette and peppers.
- Put all vegetables garlic spices and salt in a covered large stainless steel pan for a few minutes to let the juices run. Stir occassionally..
- Uncover pan. Simmer for about 40 minutes or until veg tender and most liquid has evaporated. Stir to prevent sticking..
- Over low heat stir in vinegar and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves..
- Continue simmering. Chutney is ready when no liquid appears in the channel left when a spoon is drawn accross the bottom pf the pan..
Place in a large bowl together. Sprinkle with salt and leave to stand overnight. Drain off the liquid and put in a large pot. Malgapodi or idli podi, is a spicy South Indian spice mix traditionally served with idlis. In North India, malgapodi is often known as idli chutney powder.
If you find this My pisto chutney recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.