Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to midwest corned beef & egg hash on rye recipe. To cook midwest corned beef & egg hash on rye you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye:
- Prepare 1/2 lb of corned beef.
- Use 1/3 C of shredded swiss cheese.
- Provide 1/3 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/3 C of shredded smoked gouda cheese.
- Take 2 of heaping T clarified butter.
- Get 1 C of shredded Russet potato.
- Get 1/2 of small yellow onion; medium dice.
- Get 1/4 C of sweet corn.
- Get 1 t of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Get 1/2 of red bell pepper; medium dice.
- You need 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Get 1 T of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 T of milk.
- Take 8 slices of rye bread; toasted.
- Use as needed of kosher salt & black pepper;.
Steps to make Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye:
- Heat a large saute pan. Add 1 heaping T of clarified butter. Alternatively, use a flat top griddle..
- Squeeze all water out of shredded potatoes. Place in a mixing bowl. Add onion, bell pepper, rosemary, and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Mix to combine..
- Add potato mixture to pan. Spread out as much as possible to increase surface area and therefore decrease cooking time. Cook over medium-high heat for approximately 3-4 minutes, or until one side of potatoes are golden brown and crispy. Add more butter or decrease heat if necessary..
- Flip potatoes. Add another heaping T of clarified butter. Cook 2-3 minutes, or until potatoes are almost caramelized. Using the side of metal spatula, cut the potatoes in the pan..
- Add corned beef and saute 1-2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Add garlic and corn during last 30 seconds. Add more clarified butter if necessary..
- Whisk eggs, sour cream, and milk together until smooth. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Spread potato mixture out in pan. Pour eggs atop. Sprinkle cheeses..
- Bake at 375° for approximately 8 minutes or until eggs are no longer liquid..
- Assemble sandwich. Serve..
- Variations; Parsley, sage, coriander, roasted poblano/garlic/tomatoes, cucumber, white pepper, mustard, mushrooms, sauerkraut, caramelized onions, caraway, carrots, smoked-corned beef, shallots, jalapeños, habanero, celery, bacon, ham, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, beef stock, demi glace, grilled corn, gruyere, spinach, arugula, parmesean, romano, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, pork belly, roasted bell peppers, vinegar, avocado, chives, scallions, ginger, honey, thyme, basil, oregano, zucchini, asparagus, mint, tamarind, maple, lemon zest, sourdough, foccacia, roasted garlic baguette, onion roll, Italian loaves, aioli, fried eggs, pancetta, prosciutto, apple cider, curry powder, apple cider vinegar, peppercorn melange,.
If you find this Midwest Corned Beef & Egg Hash on Rye recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.