Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Meat And Feta Cheese Stuffed Shells recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meat And Feta Cheese Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat And Feta Cheese Stuffed Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat and feta cheese stuffed shells recipe. You can cook meat and feta cheese stuffed shells using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meat And Feta Cheese Stuffed Shells:
- Use of Ground Meat.
- Prepare of Feta Cheese.
- Get of Green onions.
- Use of Garlic.
- You need of Basil Leaves.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Jumbo shells.
Steps to make Meat And Feta Cheese Stuffed Shells:
- In medium sauce pan bring Jumbo Shells to boil, boil for 10 min or to desired consistency. ( I like mine with a little bite, so I boil for 8 min).
- While shells are boiling, brown ground meat adding in green onions(chopped), garlic clove(minced),3 basil leaves( chopped) , tsp of feta cheese and tsp salt..
- Drain noodles, rinse with warm water to cool. When warm place on cookie sheet Spoon desired amount of remaining Feta Cheese and ground meat mixture into each shell(1/2-1 tsp of ground meat mixture fits into shells) make sure there is enough for each shell.
- Spread Tomato Sauce evenly over all shells.
- Sprinkle Garlic Powder over sauce and remaining tsp of Salt.
- Place in oven at 200°F for five min.
- Top with remaining Basil Leaves for decoration and added taste.
Put all these shells on the top of the tomato sauce, forming the circle. Add mozzarella cheese on the top of these shells. Put the tray into the preheated oven. Feta cheese can range from soft to hard, and trying to crumble it for salads and toppings can result in mashing it instead. These cheese stuffed shells recipe are similar in taste and texture to lasagna, but with extra extra cheese that's stuffed in the cutest jumbo pasta shells.
If you find this Meat And Feta Cheese Stuffed Shells recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.