Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade jerky! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade jerky! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade jerky! recipe. To make homemade jerky! you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade jerky!:
- You need 5 lb of lean brisket sliced into 1/8 to 1/4 inch slices (freeze for an hour or so for easy slicing).
- Prepare 2 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 2 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 2 cup of teriyaki sauce thick kind for stir fry (feel free to change the flavor up).
- You need 1 cup of liquid smoke.
- Use 1/2 cup of dark corn syrup.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Get 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Provide 1 packages of wood skewers.
Instructions to make Homemade jerky!:
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher or bag (blend first if you want)..
- Add in brisket and marinate in the fridge for no more than 24hrs. I put mine in a food saver bag and sealed..
- Cover 1 oven rack with foil place all the way on the bottom of oven. Skew all meat and hang through other oven rack and place on the top. Preparing over a clean sink makes it pretty easy..
- Place oven on lowest temperature. Mine was 170°F. Remember you're drying not cooking. Crack the oven door and dry for 4 to 6 hours. Dry to 6hrs if you plan on storing the jerky for a long time. Shorter drying time leaves jerky juicy but won't keep. Enjoy and explore new flavors!.
If you find this Homemade jerky! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.