Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mimi's Bean salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mimi's Bean salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mimi's Bean salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mimi's bean salad recipe. To make mimi's bean salad you only need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mimi's Bean salad:
- Prepare 1 can (20 oz) of black beans rinsed and drained.
- Provide 1 can (15 oz) of cannellini beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 of green pepper chopped.
- Take 1 of red pepper chopped.
- Get 1 packages (10 oz) of frozen corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 dash of (or more-to your liking) hot sauce.
Instructions to make Mimi's Bean salad:
- In a large bowl combine beans,bell peppers, frozen corn and red onion..
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, vinegar, lemon and lime juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro and cumin and black pepper and optional hot sauce..
- Pour olive oil dressing over bean and veggie mixture;mix well. Chill thoroughly and serve cold!.
Any combination of beans can be used depending on what you have on hand. Pinto Bean Salad-Easy Salad Recipes Myself and my children love all kind of salads and we can have it any time of the day. Chopped Iceberg lettuce with tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, onions, banana peppers, pickles, jalapenos & cheddar cheese. Chopped Iceberg lettuce with tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, onions, banana peppers, pickles. Mimi's Mexican Cornbread Salad Recipe Mexican Cornbread Salad makes a delicious layered salad recipe using buttermilk cornbread, beans, tomatoes, and so much more!
If you find this Mimi's Bean salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.