breakfast croissant. The Best Breakfast Croissant Recipes on Yummly Omelette-stuffed Croissant, Caramel Croissant Pudding, Freezer Breakfast Croissant Sandwiches. These Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches are a delicious breakfast or brunch that is easy to throw together.
Find breakfast croissant stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Download Breakfast croissant stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. This Breakfast Croissant recipe is one of my favorite dishes from the popular Kneaders restaurant.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, breakfast croissant. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The Best Breakfast Croissant Recipes on Yummly Omelette-stuffed Croissant, Caramel Croissant Pudding, Freezer Breakfast Croissant Sandwiches. These Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches are a delicious breakfast or brunch that is easy to throw together.
breakfast croissant is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. breakfast croissant is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast croissant using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make breakfast croissant:
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 2 cup of tater tots/hash browns.
- Take 1 can of crescent rolls (seamless works best).
When we lived near one, I would order more of these sandwiches than I care to admit. Pour half over croissants, layer mushroom mixture and cheeses on top, then pour over remaining liquid. Warm croissant breakfast sandwich loaded with crispy bacon, white cheddar, avocado, and eggs. This is the ultimate breakfast sandwich recipe.
Steps to make breakfast croissant:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- fry up bacon and drain on paper towel, set aside.
- beat eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
- roll out crescent rolls onto cookie sheet (do not separate if using seamed).
- pour eggs over the top of rolls until completely covered (overflow is ok).
- lay bacon slices across rolls spread out from one end to other.
- top with tater tots or hash browns.
- bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven.
- using a spatula, fold up from the long end and fold up into one big roll (fold about 3 times).
- bake for an additional 5 minutes then flip to other side and bake another 5.
- remove from oven and cut roll into slices.
- can be served as is or with syrup or any sauce of choice (I prefer syrup).
The great thing about this recipe is that you can mix and match the ingredients to customize it however you like. Think of this recipe like an omelet and throw in. Nutella Croissant Breakfast Croissant Chocolate Croissant Recipe Puff Pastry Puff Pastry Almond Croissant Mince Meat Breakfast Pastries Breakfast Of Champions Christmas Breakfast. The croissant is only acceptable as a breakfast food and, unless you live a life of gilded luxury, only at Connoisseurs insist that you should eat only croissants (all-butter, of course) that have been fait. Smoked salmon breakfast croissants topped with scrambled eggs, avocado and smoked salmon!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food breakfast croissant recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!