Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, oven – smoked beef tenderloin. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have oven – smoked beef tenderloin using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin:
- Make ready 1 of beef tenderloin or brisket.
- Take of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cayenne.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Make ready of Liquid Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 each of bottle of dry red wine such as cabernet sauvignon.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- Get 2 each of wine bottles of water.
Steps to make Oven – Smoked Beef Tenderloin:
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Rub mixture onto meat. Use plastic wrap to tightly wrap the meat and then place in large Ziploc bag. (The meat can then be put in the freezer to be used for later if you like. I usually do two tenderloins at a time; one for now and one for the freezer.).
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 days. (One week is the ideal time! ) More than a week and the meat will go bad!.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Take meat out of refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature (about 30 minutes)..
- Place your oven racks in the middle very close together. On the bottom rack, place a large shallow pan. Add 1 TBL of liquid smoke, 1/4 bottle of wine and enough water to make about 1 inch of liquid in the pan..
- Place the meat directly on the top rack over the pan of liquid..
- Smoke for 1 1/2 hours per pound. Every 45 minutes or so check the pan of liquid. As the liquid evaporates, you will need to add more water, wine and liquid smoke. THERE MUST ALWAYS BE LIQUID IN THE PAN! Avoid constantly opening the oven..
- The internal temperature of the meat should be 180°F. When finished, let the meat rest 15 minutes..
- Slice and serve hot!.
- Additional Note: You can use this same recipe in an outdoor smoker, just substitute wood chips for the liquid smoke..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oven – smoked beef tenderloin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!