Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mexican bean salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican bean salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican bean salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican bean salad recipe. To cook mexican bean salad you only need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican bean salad:
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, rinsed &drained.
- Provide 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Use 10 oz of frozen corn kernels.
- Provide 1 of red onion chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of hot pepper sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 can of cannellini beans, drained & rinsed.
Steps to make Mexican bean salad:
- In large bowl, combine beans, bell peppers, frozen corn, and red onion..
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and black pepper. Season to taste with hot sauce and chili powder..
- Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables; mix well. Chill thoroughly, and serve cold..
This is the perfect salad to take to a family reunion or potluck. It's colorful, keeps well and is full of flavor without being too spicy or vinegary. I think the Sun Vista brand of beans has the best flavor for this recipe. This Mexican Bean Salad Recipe is a quick and easy throw-together salad that's full of great flavor! I have a confession to make.
If you find this Mexican bean salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.