Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Enchiladas – An Easy Mexican Dish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas – An Easy Mexican Dish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas – an easy mexican dish recipe. You can cook enchiladas – an easy mexican dish using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Enchiladas – An Easy Mexican Dish:
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Get of Onion (diced).
- Take of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Use of Canned red kidney beans.
- Take of ☆Cumin powder.
- Use of ☆Nutmeg powder.
- Use of leaves ☆Bay leaf.
- Provide of packet Tortilla.
- Use of Pizza cheese.
- Use of Pasta sauce of you choice.
- You need of Pickled jalapeno.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Enchiladas – An Easy Mexican Dish:
- Boil the chicken throughly. (Or you can microwave).
- Fry the onion with olive oil for 3~4 minutes while boiling the chicken..
- Turn off the heat, add the canned tomatoes and cook lightly..
- Meanwhile, drain the red kidney beans in a sieve and rinse with water..
- Drain the beans very well and add to the tomatoes. Add the ☆ ingredients and simmer..
- When the beans are tender, turn off the heat. Mash with a masher..
- When the beans are mashed well and resemble mashed potatoes, turn on the heat again and simmer for 1~2 minutes. Then the sauce is done!.
- Shred the cooked chicken when it has cooled. Shred it thinly by pulling apart along the muscle fibers. Keep it aside on a plate..
- Put the chicken and sauce on a tortilla and wrap. Be creative how to shape the tortillas so that you can line them in a baking tray..
- Then put tomato pasta sauce of your choice, cheese and jalapeño on top. (Don't use jalapeños for children.).
- Preheat the oven to 400℉/200℃, bake for about 10 minutes and it's done! (I recommend baking on the upper shelf of the oven)..
Dip each tortilla in the curd. Place a little filling on top and roll tightly. This classic Mexican recipe for Enchiladas Suizas is made with pulled chicken, rolled in corn tortillas, and smothered in a creamy tomatillo sauce. Enchiladas are easy to prepare but what makes this dish more memorable is the sauce that constantly goes with it. There is plenty of sauce recipes for you to This healthy version of Mexican enchilada will be your next favorite dish on the list.
If you find this Enchiladas – An Easy Mexican Dish recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.