Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cinnamon Crescent Spiral recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Crescent Spiral recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Crescent Spiral recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon crescent spiral recipe. You can cook cinnamon crescent spiral using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon Crescent Spiral:
- Take of Crescent rolls.
- Get of butter, melted and cooled.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- You need of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar.
- Provide of to 1 tsp. Milk.
- Take of Flour for dusting.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Crescent Spiral:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil..
- In small bowl mix cinnamon and brown sugar. Unroll dough on a floured surface and press seams together creating a rectangle..
- Spread cooled, melted butter over dough. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture all over top of dough excluding 1/4 from the edge..
- Starting from the long side, roll dough into log and pinch seam to seal..
- Using a sharp knife cut lengthwise all the way through the dough. Lay them side by side, cut side up and press one of the ends together. Twist the two together keeping the cut side on top. Seal remaining ends..
- Bring all ends together forming a circle. Place on cookie sheet and bake 20-25 min. until golden brown..
- In medium bowl mix together powdered sugar and 1/2 tsp. milk. If needed stir in another 1/2 tsp. milk until the icing is thin enough to drizzle. With fork drizzle icing on top. Enjoy!.
I love using Pillsbury crescent rolls for convenience, but feel free to use homemade dough if desired. Mix together your sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside. Baking this cinnamon crescent roll recipe fills our entire flat with the sweet scent of fall. Sometimes I think I could bake this over and over again, just to keep the smell going. This cinnamon sugar pull apart bread uses crescent rolls to give you a delicious quick breakfast recipe.
If you find this Cinnamon Crescent Spiral recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.