Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheddar bay chicken pot pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheddar bay chicken pot pie using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie:
- Get of Biscuit Topping.
- Prepare 8 cup of Bisquick pancake mix.
- Make ready 10 1/2 tbsp of Cold butter/Margarine.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready 2 cup of Milk, I used 2%.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get of Filling.
- Get 2 cup of Boneless-skinless breasts, cooked & cubed. I cooked mine about 3hrs in a crockpot w 1/4c water on high. season to taste.
- Get 1 can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Get 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Make ready 1 can of Milk, i used 2%.
- Take 1 can of Corn.
- Take 1 can of Peas.
- Take 1/2 packages of Carrot Chips.
- Take 1 of Pepper to taste.
- Take of Optional Butter top (after oven).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter or margarine.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine topping ingredients. Mix until well combined & a dough forms. Set aside..
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 2qt pot, combine Filling ingredients. Stir until combined. Cover & simmer over medium heat about 5-7 mins. Remove from heat..
- Cut dough ball in half. Roll out one half to fit 9x13in. baking dish, enough to cover bottom. Pour still-warm filling over bottom..
- Roll out the other half of the dough ball to cover the top of the dish, leaving about 1/4in. from the dough to the rim of the baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven about 20 mins, or until topping is golden brown.
- (Optional) combine melted butter, parsley, garlic powder, & salt, stir until well blended. Brush over biscuit topping immediately after its out if the oven..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!