Homemade Tortillas (with all-purpose flour).
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, homemade tortillas (with all-purpose flour). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Tortillas (with all-purpose flour) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Homemade Tortillas (with all-purpose flour) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade tortillas (with all-purpose flour) using 4 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Tortillas (with all-purpose flour):
- Make ready of All-purpose flour.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Boiling water.
Instructions to make Homemade Tortillas (with all-purpose flour):
- Combine the all-purpose flour, olive oil and salt in a bowl. Pour in the boiling water..
- Stir with a rubber spatula. Once it's cool enough to handle with your hands, bring the dough together and knead it on a working surface..
- Once the dough becomes smooth, wrap it with plastic wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes at room temperature..
- Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and roll them out as thinly as possible..
- Heat a skillet without any oil, and pan-fry both sides of the dough over medium heat. Please note that if you cook over low heat, they will turn out crunchy and hard..
- Serve them on the dinner table along with your favorite fillings. Wrap them up and enjoy..
- These tortillas have parsley in them. To make two types from the original recipe, knead the dough first, divide the dough into two equal portions, then add 2 teaspoons of parsley to one portion of the dough..
- Smaller sized tortillas are great also..
- Wrap some feta cheese, tomatoes, and spinach..
- Wrap some chili beans and vegetables..
- You can enjoy them with a variety of fillings..
- Wraps (Bake the filled tortillas in the oven) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143184-wraps-with-homemade-tortillas.
- Serve them up with falafel (chickpea croquettes.
- Or, with some Turkish eggplant salad.
- They also go perfectly with simmered dishes..
- Serve them on an elegant appetizer plate..
- They are perfect for parties, too. Prepare many different kinds of fillings..
- Wrap the ingredients and enjoy..
- Have a tortilla party with homemade taco meat and salsa sauce..
- Wrap whatever you like..
- Make small tortillas and turn them into finger food..
- I prepared tortillas with herbs kneaded into the dough, then wrapped up tuna and corn salad and had them for brunch..
- Here's an appetizer with Turkish hummus andgruene sosse..
- These pretty yellow tortillas are made by substituting half the flour with cornmeal..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food homemade tortillas (with all-purpose flour) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!