Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Steak fajitas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak fajitas recipe. You can have steak fajitas using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak fajitas:
- Use of pound flank steak, or similar cut.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take of worcestershire sauce.
- Take of juice from 1 lime.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- You need of Mexican oregano.
- Use of red pepper flakes.
- You need of chili powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Get of sugar.
- Prepare of chopped cilantro.
- You need of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of bell peppers, a trio of colours preferred.
- Prepare of warm flour tortillas.
- Use of shredded cheese, (I use crumbled queso fresco or Chihuahua cheese. use whatever floats your boat (: ).
Instructions to make Steak fajitas:
- You can do this two ways – thinly slice your flank steak or leave whole. I like to slice it- it marinates better and it cooks faster..
- Mix the marinade ingredients- the olive oil through the cilantro..
- Pour half the marinade over veggies and half over the meat..
- Let marinade for one hour ( you may marinade longer if you choose but an hour will do the trick).
- Now get a grill screaming hot. Using a grill pan or grill wok, place on grill for a few minutes to get that hot. Add the veggies and quickly stir fry for about 2 minutes. Then throw that meat on top and continue stirring and shaking that pan. Cook about another five minutes or meat is desired doneness. Trust me.. you'll want it pink to red though..
- If cooking a whole flank steak, cook veggies as directed and cook the steak whole on grill grates for about 2-3 minutes on both sides. Flank steak is thin so don't overcook! ( I'm so terrified of overcooking beef!) Remember! Grill needs to be hot!.
- Serve on warm tortillas, add chopped avocado, sour cream, hot sauce, the cheese, etc., etc. Delicious!.
If you find this Steak fajitas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.