Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Root Beer Pulled Pork recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Root Beer Pulled Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Root Beer Pulled Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to root beer pulled pork recipe. To make root beer pulled pork you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Root Beer Pulled Pork:
- Provide 2-3 lbs of boneless pork tenderloin.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of medium sweet onion thinly sliced.
- Take 1 can of root beer soda(I used A&W).
- Get 2 cup of bbq sauce. I prefer Sweet Baby Rays.
- Use 1 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Provide 1 of hearty rolls. I used corn muffins that were store bought and really liked it spooned right on top!.
Steps to make Root Beer Pulled Pork:
- Place HALF of the onions in a sprayed crock pot and place the pork tenderloin on top. Salt and pepper the whole thing. Place the remaining onions on top of pork loin..
- Pour the soda right over it. Mix 1 cup of the barbecue sauce with the liquid smoke and honey and pour that in next..
- Cook in your crock pot for 7-8 hrs on low setting. After 7-8 hrs DRAIN ALL BUT 1 CUP liquid from crock pot. I put a large bowl under a colander to save the onions. Then reserved a cup of liquid and put the onions in colander back in crock pot.Shred pork with two forks. Pour reserved liquid,onions and remaining bbq sauce in. Cook on high for 30 minutes. Your done!.
The root beer acts as a tenderizer and after soaking in it all day, the pork practically melts in your mouth. After cooking, drain the root beer and add your favorite BBQ sauce to the shredded meat. What kind of pork cut do I use? I use a pork shoulder or butt which has a ton of flavor. Make the pulled pork: In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, coriander, and paprika.
If you find this Root Beer Pulled Pork recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.