Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nachos Corn and bean Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nachos Corn and bean Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nachos corn and bean salad recipe. To make nachos corn and bean salad you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nachos Corn and bean Salad:
- Prepare 1 cup of Kidney beans boiled or canned one.
- Use 1 cup of Sweet corns blanched in hot water.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Nachos chips.
- Get 1 of Onion finely chopped medium size.
- Use 1 of Red bell pepper Chopped medium size.
- Use 1 of Cucumber chopped medium size.
- Get 2 Tablespoon of Coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Jalapeno chopped.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare To taste of Sea salt.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Honey.
- Take 8-10 drops of Tabasco sauce.
- Take 5/6 of mint leaves.
Instructions to make Nachos Corn and bean Salad:
- For salad. Finish all cutting and chopping.
- For salad dressing : In a bowl add olive oil,chilli flakes, lemon juice, honey tabasco sauce and Jalapeno whisk all together.
- In another big bowl add beans, sweet corns, onion, red bell pepper, cucumber, mint,coriander and sea salt. mix all together.
- Now Add the salad dressing to this..
- Toss the salad gently.
- While serving take a short glass or bowl. Crush few Nacho chips add to the serving glass top this with salad and add few more nacho chips to this..
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Meanwhile, halve remaining tomatoes and place into a bowl. Fun to say, delicious to eat, this big, juicy black bean salad is fresh, simple and fully loaded, tossed with a lime dressing laced with South Western spices. Serve it as a side, stuff into tacos, pile onto nachos. Lasts for days – think meal prep and work lunches! Top with chicken, tomato and avocado.
If you find this Nachos Corn and bean Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.