Meat and Tater Casserole. Vegetarian Tater Tot Casserole (Vegan)Kitchen Confidante. Add frozen tater tots (reserve a handful first) and toss well. Cooking the onion in olive oil was a nice touch.
Frozen tater tots, onions, and vegetables are coated in a creamy sauce and topped with slices of meatloaf, a sprinkling of This is a versatile recipe designed to use up leftover meatloaf in a tasty one-dish meal. Frozen tater tots, onions and vegetables are coated in a sour cream/condensed soup. Looking for a Tater Tot Casserole that will really help you save on the monthly budget?
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, meat and tater casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meat and Tater Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Meat and Tater Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
Vegetarian Tater Tot Casserole (Vegan)Kitchen Confidante. Add frozen tater tots (reserve a handful first) and toss well. Cooking the onion in olive oil was a nice touch.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have meat and tater casserole using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meat and Tater Casserole:
- Get of green onion.
- Get of shallots.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Get of crushed red pepper.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take of black pepper.
- Prepare of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of red chilli pepper paste.
- Prepare of sweet baby ray's sweet and spicy bbq sauce.
- Get of corn.
- Prepare of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of mild ground Italian Sausage.
- Take of instant mashed potatoes.
- Get of casserole cheese.
- Prepare of tater tots.
Try this recipe, by adding oatmeal to the ground beef really This recipe really brings back childhood memories. Adding oatmeal to the meat mixture helps it tastes just like meatloaf and makes this recipe easy on. Easy dinners are my favorite and I'm a big fan of casseroles, as you well know 🙂 As a mom with two active boys, I'm all about fast and easy dinners that my boys will actually eat. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed.
Instructions to make Meat and Tater Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Prep onions by dicing shallots and mincing whites of green onion.
- Place beef and sausage into large pan and begin browning, mixing the two throughout.
- When beef begins lightly browning add salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, shallots, green onion, and garlic..
- Continue cooking until onion becomes transparent.
- Add bbq, Worcestershire, balsamic, and chilli paste to meat and thuroughly mix.
- Cover pan and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add meat to bottom of large casserole dish and pack evenly.
- Cook instant mashed potatoes then spread across top of meat.
- Pour can of corn evenly across top of potatoes.
- Spread casserole cheese evenly across top of corn.
- Place frozen tater tots side by side evenly covering top of casserole.
- Put casserole dish into oven and cook for 25 minutes or until tots are a dark golden brown.
- Allow to set for 10 minutes and enjoy.
There's only six ingredients in this recipe, and you can probably guess two from the name alone. We weren't sure whether to call it a Minnesota Hot Dish or a Cowboy Casserole, so we settled for Tater Meatball Casserole. I like to have a salad and a piece of bread and I call it dinner! Serve as a side dish or a vegetarian entree! This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food meat and tater casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!