Home made Tater Tots.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, home made tater tots. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Home made Tater Tots is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Home made Tater Tots is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have home made tater tots using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Home made Tater Tots:
- Make ready of potatoes, peeled.
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- Get of minced garlic.
- Get of chopped onion.
- Get of dried oregano.
- Take of ground rosemary leaves.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Take of chopped dhania leaves.
Steps to make Home made Tater Tots:
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil for about 6-7 minutes; drain well and let cool..
- Finely grate potatoes. Using a clean towel, drain potatoes completely, removing as much water as possible..
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Stir in flour, garlic, onion, oregano, salt, pepper and dhania leaves..
- Form potatoes into tots. Freeze for at least 10 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large sauce pan. Add tots to the skillet, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate..
- Serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food home made tater tots recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!