Chicken Yakhni/Stock. Strain the yakhni only leaving the chicken in it. Add sliced onions & fry the onions till they turn golden brown. Finally pour the masala in the yakhni, already back in the cooking pot.
Quick Recipe Video By Cooking Fusion Don't Forget To Like, Share, Comment, Subsc. Chicken Yakhni Pulao – Acquista questa foto stock ed esplora foto simili in Adobe Stock. Chicken stock is a very useful ingredient when cooking.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken yakhni/stock. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Yakhni/Stock is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Yakhni/Stock is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Strain the yakhni only leaving the chicken in it. Add sliced onions & fry the onions till they turn golden brown. Finally pour the masala in the yakhni, already back in the cooking pot.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken yakhni/stock using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Yakhni/Stock:
- Make ready 8-10 of Chicken neck bones.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Get 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of Ginger piece of 1/2 inch.
- Prepare 1 of Chilli green/red.
- Prepare 2 of Green Cardamom.
- Prepare 1-2 of Cloves.
- Prepare 3-4 of BlackPeppercorns.
- Take 1 of Bayleaf.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Take 4 cups of Water.
From chicken dishes to vegetables to rice Whether you've made amazing chicken stock or have some leftover from a recipe, you might be. Take out chicken pieces & set aside,strain chicken stock (yakhni) and reserve for later use. In a pot,add cooking oil,onion and fry until light golden. Homemade Chicken Yakhni Soup Recipe – See how to make chicken stock recipe in Urdu with step by step procedure by KFoods.com.
Steps to make Chicken Yakhni/Stock:
- Wash chicken necks throughly. Take water in pot & keep at medium flame.add chicken bones in it..
- Slice one small onion,peel ginger piece & garlic.I had red chilli at time so used it.you can use any red/green.add all in chicken..
- Add whole garam masala in pot as well.it will not only enhance aroma yet give flavours as well. When water starts boiling,impurities comes at surface remove them with help of spoon..
- Let chicken get tender(check by flash on bones) and the stock becomes shiny & greasy as well. Water is reduced to almost half then close flame.
- Let it cool a bit.strain it.I usually keep onion & garlic in stock & mash them with help of spoon. It increases flavour of stock. Remove chilli,bayleaf,cinnamon, cloves.I keep blackpepper in stock.if you like u cn remove them..
- Healthy chicken stock is ready. Drink as a yakhni or use in making soups or curry.freeze in airtight box.it can be use in batches as well.plx dnt put used/ dirty spoons it might spoil items.fungus can also comes over food in fridge so if you keep anything for longer periods in fridge plx keep regular checkup on it..
Chicken stock comes in two basic varieties: brown stock and white stock. Brown stock is made with the bones from roast meat. The bones are first cooked in the oven, then browned in hot oil with. Yahni, (Turkish), yahniya (Bulgarian: яхния, Macedonian: јанија), or yakhni (Arabic: يخني, Urdu: یخنی, Hindi: यख़नी, Persian: یخنی, Greek: γιαχνί) is a class of foods originating in Asia, found in many countries of southern Asia. It was later introduced to several countries in the Balkans.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken yakhni/stock recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply