Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that hard. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy potatoes & pan fried salmon with summer salad recipe. You can cook crispy potatoes & pan fried salmon with summer salad using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad:
- Take of Crispy Potatoes :.
- Provide 2 lbs of fingerling potatoes.
- Provide 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Take of Pan Fried Salmon :.
- Take 2 (6 oz) of Salmon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cummin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Summer Salad.
- Get 2 cup of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of corn kernels, grilled/steamed.
- Use 1 cup of cherry tomato, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cherries, pitted or grapes.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Use 2 tsp of honey.
- Take to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad:
- How to make Crispy Potatoes : Cut potatoes in half, depending on their size. Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10-12 minutes until they are fork tender, but maybe not quite as tender as you would cook them for mashed potatoes. Then press them down one by one gently with a small flat bottomed bowl or plate until flattened..
- Drizzle a good amount of oil on a baking sheets and put it in a preheating 400 degree oven for a few minutes. Heating up the oil will help sear the potatoes. Then use a spatula to transfer each smash job onto the baking sheet..
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and chili flakes. Sprinkle some on top of flattened potatoes and put them in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes then take them out and carefully flip the potatoes. Sprinkle with more seasoning and put them back in for another 15 minutes or until they are crisped to your liking..
- How to cook Salmon : Mix cummin, salt and cayenne until combined. Lightly brush both side of salmon with olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over both side. Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the salmon, skin side down. Cook until the skin get crispy then flip them over. Cook until the salmon is a pale pink about 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with ground black pepper..
- How to make the salad : combine all the vegetables and fruits in a large bowl. Whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, honey, salt, black pepper and olive oil. Pour over the vegetables then toss them. Sprinkle with the cheese..
If you find this Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply