Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable Mint Pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Mint Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Mint Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area to start as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable mint pulao recipe. To cook vegetable mint pulao you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Mint Pulao:
- Take 1 cup of Basmati rice washed and kept aside.
- Use 1 of large onion finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic chopped.
- Take 1 of medium sized potato cut to small cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chopped carrots.
- Use 1 tablespoon of desi ghee.
- You need 2 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 1 of black cardamom.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 2-3 of peppercorns and 2 cloves.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of mint powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get of Fresh mint and coriander leaves chopped for ganish.
- Use 5-6 strands of saffron soaked in warm milk.
Instructions to make Vegetable Mint Pulao:
- Heat ghee in a pot. Add cumin seeds, cinnamon stick, peppercorns, cloves, black cardamom, and bay leaf..
- Once the whole spices starts to crackle, add sliced onions. Fry till golden brown..
- Add the chopped vegetables and chopped ginger garlic. Saute well..
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mint powder. Cook vegetables for 5-6 minutes. Add half of the saffron milk to it..
- Add Basmati rice and mix it well the vegetables..
- Add 1 and a half cup of water and cook rice and vegetables together. Add saffron milk. Keep the strands separate..
- The amount of water to be added in a Pulao or Biryani majorly depends on the quality of rice you are using. Add only that much amount of water in which the rice gets cooked and not overcook or gets mushy..
- Once the rice is cooked, remove it from the flame and add freshly chopped mint and coriander leaves. Serve hot with Boondi raita and pickle..
It's a hearty and filling vegetarian dish served with plain or Greek yogurt. Vegetable Pulao-How to make Vegetable Pulao. Add tomato puree, green chilli, mixed vegetables, peas, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, mint leaves, drained rice and. Mint Pulao is a tasty cuisine. Mint is rich in Vitamin C.
If you find this Vegetable Mint Pulao recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.