Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Candy's Summer Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Candy's Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candy's Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to candy's summer salad recipe. To cook candy's summer salad you only need 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Candy's Summer Salad:
- Use of I like to use Romaine chopped, (torn up by hand).
- Use 1/2 cup of Blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Black Raspberries.
- You need 3/4 cup of or more of Grapes halved.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Provide of Red wine vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Shredded carrots.
- Provide of Finely shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of red onion finely chopped..
Instructions to make Candy's Summer Salad:
- Chop or tear romaine lettuce or your favorite lettuce Gently toss in Graphic halves, Sliced Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Add Shredded carrots, and finely shredded cheese. For my dressing I like to drizzle olive oil, and red wine vinegar. Dash of salt and pepper Fold gently to blend. My husband prefers Newmans Own Raspberry vinegrette Add your favorite Fruits veggies and salad dressing. This one is light and heathy.
If you find this Candy's Summer Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.