Recipe of Favorite Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's tangy garden fresh summer salad recipe. To make mike's tangy garden fresh summer salad you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad:
- Get of ● For The Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad.
- You need 2 of LG Firm Garden Cucumbers [ends cut – peeled – thick sliced].
- Get 2 of Firm English Cucumbers [ends cut – unpeeled – thin sliced].
- Provide 1/2 of LG Purple Onion [thin round slices].
- Get 1/3 Cup of Yellow Bell Peppers [chopped].
- Provide 1 1/2 of LG EX Firm Beefeater Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Red Bell Peppers [chopped].
- Get 3 tbsp of Fresh Chives [chopped].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Celery [1" chop].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Basil [chopped].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Dill [minced].
- Provide to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of ● For The Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of Bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing [well shaken – you may not need all].
- Take of ● For The Garnishments.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley.
- You need of Fresh Basil.
- Get of ● For The Options.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
Steps to make Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad:
- Rinse and chop all vegetables and herbs and place in a large plastic bowl with a tight fitting lid. Add 3/4 of your shaken bottle of Kraft Italian Salad Dressing and mix well but, gently. You don't want to bruise your veggies..
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 3+ hours. Gently flip covered bowl every occasionally to re-coat vegetables. Serve cold and garnish with fresh parsley and basil. Enjoy!.
- Serve this garden salad ice cold. That's it! Easy peasy! Garnish with fresh ground black pepper, fresh parsley and basil. Gently stir before serving. Enjoy!.
- Another great brand to consider..
- They also made some fantastic Chicago Garlic Beer Brats. I should have them post the recipe..
- Boiled in beer then scored and grilled!.
- Pickles, onions, tomatoes, sport peppers, celery salt, ketchup and mustard! So juicy and seriously delicious!.
If you find this Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.