Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the masoor dal curry (lentil soup) recipe. To make the masoor dal curry (lentil soup) you need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup):
- You need 1 of To pressure cook.
- Get 3/4 cup of masoor dal.
- You need 1/2 tsp of asafoetida powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fennel seed powdered.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin seed powdered.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide 2 of To Garnish.
- Provide 1 number of green chilli pepper slitted.
- Use 2 numbers of tomato chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsps of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 number of onions diced.
- You need 2 tsps of coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper ground.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 2 tbsps of sunflower oil.
- You need 2 numbers of clove.
- You need 2 numbers of cardamom.
- You need 1 number of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Instructions to make The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup):
- Wash the dal. Add the ingredients 1 to pressure cooker. Keep it in medium flame..
- After the first whistle, keep for another 8 minutes in low flame. Switch it off and wait until the full pressure is released..
- Meanwhile, you can prepare the garnish..
- First, put the pan on the stove. Pour oil. When hot, add clove, cardamom, cinnamon, onion, garlic, ginger, chilli..
- Saute it until onion turn transparent and soft. Add the Masala mix and stir till the aroma of the masala comes out..
- To it add the tomatoes, stir until it is soft and the juices evapourate..
- Add a pinch of salt. Note that you have already added salt in pressure cooked ingredients. So add salt accordingly..
- To the pressure cooked dal, add the garnish and bring it to boil. Add coriander leaves..
- Now it is ready to be served. It goes well with Chapathi/roti/basmati rice..
If you find this The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.