Chicken Strips batch 2.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken strips batch 2. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Strips batch 2 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Strips batch 2 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken strips batch 2 using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Strips batch 2:
- Prepare of Chicken——————–.
- Make ready 2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of kosher pickle juice.
- Prepare of Spices———————-.
- Take 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Take of Coating———————-.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Take 1 tablespoon of water.
- Get 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take of Oil———————————-.
- Get As needed of oil to fry in.
Steps to make Chicken Strips batch 2:
- Cut the chicken into strips..
- Add to a ziploc bag, with the pickle juice. Let this marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Beat the eggs and water together..
- Season the chicken with the spices..
- Dredge the chicken in the flour..
- Then dip into the egg – wash..
- Then coat with the breadcrumbs..
- Fry in the oil till done..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken strips batch 2 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!