Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Three Bean Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Three Bean Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy three bean salad recipe. You can have easy three bean salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Three Bean Salad:
- Provide 1 can of corn.
- Get 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of small red kidney beans.
- Get 2-3 stalks of green onion (scallion).
- Get 2/3 cup of vinegar (I used red wine vinegar, but any will do).
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of medium size onion.
- Take 4-5 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 of fresh jalapenos, chopped *optional.
- Take to taste of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Easy Three Bean Salad:
- Drain all can beans and corn.
- Chop green onion (aka scallion) and onion, quarter cherry tomatoes..
- Mixed oil, vinegar, and sugar in separate bowl, set aside..
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add in chopped jalapenos if you want to make it spicy.
- Serve! Can be served room temperature or cold..
Thinly slice the red onion and add to a large bowl. Quarter the cucumber, remove the seeds and dice, then add to the bowl with the red onion. Use a fork to remove the leaves from the parsley, then finely chop and add to the bowl. Add the chickpeas, kidney beans, and cannellini beans to the bowl. Put all of the beans into a large bowl and mix well.
If you find this Easy Three Bean Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.