Ham and asparagus casserole. I took this casserole to a superbowl game and it was a touchdown for sure! Use frozen or fresh cooked asparagus in this casserole. This is a great way to use leftover ham.
Reheat the leftovers for lunch the next day. That's because most of the prep work (cooking pasta and making View image. Oh my, it's like pot pie!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ham and asparagus casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I took this casserole to a superbowl game and it was a touchdown for sure! Use frozen or fresh cooked asparagus in this casserole. This is a great way to use leftover ham.
Ham and asparagus casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ham and asparagus casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ham and asparagus casserole using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and asparagus casserole:
- Make ready 1 bunch of green asparagus.
- Make ready 1 bunch of green onions.
- Get 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Get 1 can of low fat cream of mushroom soup.
- Make ready 1 cup of low fat sour cream.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of water.
- Get 2 cup of shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked ham.
- Get 1 1/3 cup of dried crispy fried onions.
A tender biscuit layer tops a creamy filling of a tasty ham and asparagus duo. MORE+ LESS DIRECTIONS Chop asparagus and ham into bite-size pieces. Combine rice, asparagus and ham in casserole dish. In a large bowl, combine asparagus mixture, peas, ham, soups, sour cream, milk, and salt.
Instructions to make Ham and asparagus casserole:
- Dice the ham and saute to thoroughly cook. Set aside..
- Wash and rinse asparagus. Cut woody ends off and discard. Cut spears into 2 to 3 inch pieces and set aside..
- In a medium bowl stir the soup, sour cream and water together..
- Cut the roots off the onions and trim the stem tops. Dice the onions and stems and place them in the bowl with the soup..
- Slice the mushrooms and mix with the soup, sour cream and green onions. Set aside..
- Shred cheese into a separate bowl and set aside..
- Measure the commercial crispy fried onions and set aside..
- Assemble the casserole. Use 1/2 the ingredients – from bottom to top layer: asparagus > soup mixture > ham > cheese > fried onions..
- Repeat step 8 to build next tier except don't add final fried onion layer..
- Bake covered for 30 minutes at 350°F..
- Add the rest of the fried onions and bake uncovered 5 minutes. Turn off oven and let casserole stand 15 minutes in cooling oven to set..
Add cooked pasta, tossing gently to combine. Ham Asparagus Casserole Recipe – fresh asparagus rolled up in ham and baked with a cheesy white sauce in the oven. This casserole dish is a French comfort. Learn how to prepare this easy Ham and Asparagus Casserole recipe like a pro. In a small bowl, toss together the Swiss and Parmesan cheeses.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ham and asparagus casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!