Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy summer salad recipe. You can cook easy summer salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Summer Salad:
- Take 5 oz of bag of baby spinach.
- Provide 1 medium of head of lettuce, cut chiffonade.
- Use 1 cup of green seedless grapes, sliced in half.
- Take 1 cup of grape (or cherry) tomatoes, sliced in half.
- Take 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Get 1/2 cup of plain croutons (for topping).
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of regular mayonnaise.
- Use 1/2 cup of golden honey.
- Take 33/100 cup of apple juice (use more or less based on the consistency you want).
Steps to make Easy Summer Salad:
- Rinse and drain the baby spinach leaves. Place them in a large bowl..
- Cut, core and chiffonade the baby spinach leaves. (Chiffonade – take a portion of the lettuce leaves, roll them like a cigar, then cut across the roll in thin slices.) Add the shredded lettuce to the bowl. Toss to combine..
- Slice the grapes and tomatoes in half lengthwise. Place them in a small bowl and set aside..
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and honey. Vigorously whisk while slowly pouring in the apple juice until the emulsion occurs and the dressing reaches a creamy, but pourable consistency..
- To serve, place desired amount of salad on a small plate. (If serving with croutons, sprinkle these on the salad now.) Spoon a couple of tablespoons of the grapes and tomatoes over the salad. Drizzle as much of the finished dressing over the salad as you desire and serve..
If you find this Easy Summer Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.