Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Lentil Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker lentil soup recipe. You can cook slow cooker lentil soup using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Lentil Soup:
- Get 3 of Carrots chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Ribs of celery chopped.
- Get 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves pressed.
- Prepare 8 cup of of veg or chicken broth.
- You need 1 bag of of dry lentils, rinsed.
- Use 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 2 of Dry bay leaves.
- Take 2 of Cubed red potato.
- Prepare 1 bunch of of spinach or kale chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato paste diluted in 1/4 cup water or broth.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Lentil Soup:
- Put all the ingredients (Except the spinach,kale,salt and pepper) in the slow cooker give it a stir and cover. Set cooker to high and cook for 5-6 hours. About 15 minutes before serving add the spinach or kale (or both) salt and pepper. Remove bay leaves before serving. This is a fantastic make ahead meal. It is better the next day. It freezes well too. If the lentils thicken just add broth to desired consistency. Serve with a sandwich or it is a healthy meal on its own. Enjoy!.
Best yet, it's as easy as can be to pull together, especially when you let your. This Slow Cooker Curried Lentil Soup recipe is quick and easy to prep, made with feel-good ingredients, and full of the Last Monday was a lentil soup kind of Monday. This weeknight slow cooker lentil soup is perfect to make for a busy weekday! It's also vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free! Detox Crockpot Lentil Soup – a SUPER YUMMY, nourishing, simple soup made with onions, garlic This is called Detox Crockpot Lentil Soup, which means nothing scientifically as you'll notice that my I have never tried a lentil soup in the crock pot.
If you find this Slow Cooker Lentil Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.