Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino style carbonara recipe recipe. To make filipino style carbonara recipe you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe:
- Use of Bacon.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Get of Spaghetti.
- Take of Beef Cube.
- Take of All-purpose Cream.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Use of onion; minced.
- Prepare of garlic; minced.
- Take of ground nutmeg.
- Get of salt.
- Use of water.
Steps to make Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe:
- Cook 7-8 strips of Bacon until crispy. Cook in medium heat for 2 minutes. Flip the bacon and cook the opposite side for another 2 minutes. Set aside. Save the bacon grease..
- Cook the spaghetti by pouring the 4 cups of water in a cooking pot. Let it boil. Add a 1 tbsp of cooking oil and add 500 grams spaghetti. Cook for 12 minutes or until al dente. Remove the spaghetti and set aside. Save 1/4 cup of water used to cook the spaghetti..
- Prepare the carbonara sauce by heating 3 tablespoons of bacon grease then saute onion and garlic..
- Once the onion softens, pour 1.5 cup all-purpose cream into the pan. Stir then add 1/4 cup water..
- Add the beef cube, stir well until mixed in to the sauce..
- Put 1/2 of chopped bacon and nutmeg into the sauce then stir..
- Add the cooked spaghetti. Toss until spaghetti gets totally coated with sauce..
- Add the 6 tbsp of Parmesan cheese. Toss and add rest of the bacon..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.